A page from the diary of the medical marijuana user

I enjoy smoking weed or marijuana on occasional basis, well occasional for me means once or twice a week to have fun and relax. Well as you already know that I am a 9 to 5 worker in a financial domain company. So the stress of number crunching and managing the portfolios leave me all tied up in frustration, tiredness and a hell of a body pain. So sometimes I buy kush online and have a smoke with a friends or sometimes alone.


So just like any other today I was doing the same while sitting around in my patio which oversees the road and a great view to relax. After today’s incident which I am going to share with you, I realized that changing the thinking of the people about something is quite hard they will believe whatever they wish to and you can’t do anything about it. The smoke of the weed or marijuana has a distinct smell which identifies their texture. So while I was smoking my neighbor came in to the lawn and saw me.

The guy is a bit older than me and knows me pretty well, as soon as he saw me he passed a smile but after smelling the odor of my stuff. He literally eyed me and started saying something. I was bit far so I thought he wanted to talk to me so I stepped down. That moment I realized he was saying some bad stuff about me and openly accused me of being the stoner and what not. It’s okay if I consume or buy rick simpson oil for personal purposes. I am not asking anybody’s opinion.

However the guy gave me few of his opinion which were really pathetic and made me think whether I know this guy or not. I work 9 hours of the job, I am a respectable part of the society, I never broke any rule and the biggest fact consuming these products is legal in our state. Anyhow, I let him know my opinion to him in a way polite manner than he was to me. And now I think we are not friend anymore. These society stigmas can corrupt a relationship in just few seconds just because of our pre conceived notions.

Comments